Where to start? That is the big question that I keep asking myself. Of course, there are obvious answers to this question.
- Determine services.
- Set pricing.
- Organize project samples.
- Create a portfolio website.
But once that is completed then what? This is the question that I’m working on answering now. It’s one thing to claim you’re a freelance graphic designer but it’s another thing to actually be working as one. So, this is what I’m working on now.
- Getting involved in the community.
- Looking for places to advertise.
- Working on social media.
- Continuously creating more samples.
I’ll let you know how it’s going. Any suggestions?